Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a phonecall...

I don't like talking to her on phone. I think about her for hrs n hrs before making a call and end up with a talk of few minutes. Instead, I prefer chatting to her on net, it gives some more extra time to me to think and make those stupid jokes, its just that I can't see her smile. I want to tell her so many things, but even after thinking a lot, my memory goes blank wen she comes in front. I want to tell her how much I care for her, think of her, how much I respect her, how much I dream of her, how much I love her. I go completely dumbfound, when she suddenly comes in front of me. Whenever I scroll my phonebook to check someones number, I stop at her name and start thinking of her. I think about an hour whether to call her or not and then decide not to call. Because I know she's also thinking in the same way but not for me. I get frustrated with that thought. And then get back to work, which is to think of her.

11 comments:

  1. Dude this is amazing... truely from heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vipin its good... make one feel its reality. But the thing is it could have been more interesting if it would have been in a dramatic way. But its essence is its simplicity...... nice..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good attempt!!
    even i m thinking of doing sumthing like this to fuel my creative bug!
    but very nice and inspiring!
    can relate it to many people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hazaaro ! lakho ! kisses aise thought pe !!
    maan gaye boss...truly from the heart..actually from everybody's heart !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post one more thought and your fundoo creativity..

    ReplyDelete
  6. goog going
    very nicely written...
    keep it short n sweet just like this one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... Who's the lucky gal man? ;-)
    (Sorry for the last comment, not meant to be :-P)

    ReplyDelete
  9. kya likha hai, mère gende, oh sorry, mere cheetah...likhna kyu band kar diya ?;)

    ReplyDelete