Sunday, February 8, 2009

an old saying

She believes in god but I don't.
She thinks whatever happens, happens for good but I don't.
She cares for everyone but I only care for her.
She gets hurt easily and I only get hurt seeing her like that.
She talks very less and that too, sensible. I go on talking foolishly.
She never shares her personal things, not even of her friends. I go on telling every one's secrets to anyone.
She gives importance to all the relationships, and I only care about relationship with her.
She tries to make me wise, and I always try to make her smile.
She looks beautiful and I don't. She looks stunningly beautiful when she smiles, and I look like a joker when I smile.
She is pleasant and I am ugly.
She is like a breeze in hot summer and I am like snowfall in chilly winter.
She is smart and I am not.
She makes an impression on anyone rapidly. And I take so much time to make an impression that the person goes into a depression.
She is best at everything and I am worst at everything.
She believes in all the 'sayings' said by all the people in the world, and I believe in only one old saying that "opposites attract".

3 comments:

  1. The Vipins gud writing..dude hope she feels the same for you...hers's addition to ur poem... She maybe just another girl for everyone but she means the world to me...:)

    - Vishal

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what i call improvisation Vishal :)
    Good Luck Vipin.. hope you get what you want..
    God Bless .. Anil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u've been quite honest to criticise urself in this one.. its well written..
    just make sure u dont over-do the self-criticism part...

    ReplyDelete